Our discretionary and unit trust offering offers a wide range of affordable investment portfolios. Whether it be to secure steady income or growth in excess of inflation, diversification through balanced portfolios or more aggressive capital growth, these portfolios are tailored to meet various investment objectives.
- Access to various asset classes (domestic and international) and extensive investment management experience.
- Control and flexibility – All fees levied on our portfolios are fully disclosed.
- All fees levied are completely transparent.
- No Initial Administration Fees – No initial administration fees are levied on this investment.
- Financial Advisors – You may choose to appoint a Financial Advisor (if required).
- Regular Reporting– We provide regular and easy to understand investment reports.
The Fairtree Worldwide Multi-Strategy Flexible Prescient Fund aims to provide maximum long term growth by investing in a diversified blend of worldwide assets and strategies. This is not constrained by Regualtion 28 and it is our best opinion on a balanced investment view. The objective is to provide competitive after inflation annualized returns measured in rand over a 5 year period.
The Fairtree Flexible Balanced Prescient Fund is a Regulation 28 fund. It combines a diversified blend of worldwide assets, at a low cost. The equity allocation uses systematic quantitative factor-based strategies, with a fundamental active overlay. The objective is to provide competitive after inflation annualized returns measured in rand over a 3 year period.
The Fairtree Invest Strategic Factor Prescient Fund is a Regulation 28 fund. Where our other two funds are 'all about the investment journey, this fund is more 'about the destination'. It combines a diversified blend of worldwide assets, at a low cost. The equity allocation maximized, still using systematic quantitative factor-based strategies, with a fundamental active overlay. The objective is to provide competitive after inflation annualized returns measured in rand over a 5-7 year period.
Flexible Investment plan
HOW IT WORKS
To start a New Investment is a three step process. We will guide you along each step because with us, it is all about the journey.
INVESTMENT DETAILS, SIGNATURES AND OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTS
We will pre-populate your forms for you and contact you to complete your investment information section. Along with your pre-populated forms, we will request documents which we require in order to complete your instruction.
You will simply need to:
- Validate and sign your pre-populated application forms
- Send through the required supporting documents which we will ask you for.
Your investment will be finalized by setting up a debit order or initial investment contribution.